Why is the Motul Pitwork Z dirty?

  • Thread starter Thread starter truzoom
  • 12 comments
  • 1,083 views
Messages
12
Did a search for this, nothing seemed to be of relevance.

Have you guys noticed that on the lower part of the doors on the Motul Z, there's like some sort of dirt or grime? I remember washing it repeatedly because I thought it would come off. :ouch:
 
truzoom
Did a search for this, nothing seemed to be of relevance.

Have you guys noticed that on the lower part of the doors on the Motul Z, there's like some sort of dirt or grime? I remember washing it repeatedly because I thought it would come off. :ouch:

Mayb is it the paint job on it that looks like dirt. :) Also it's only on the lower part, so don't worry. 👍
 
I think that's where mufflers are sticking out. (both sides) More realistic.
 
Maybe you should post a good clear photo to back up your theory....
 
nissanmotoulpitworkzjgt2xb.jpg
 
Looks like scorch marks from the exhausts popping flames...
 
amp88
Looks like scorch marks from the exhausts popping flames...

Yup. Most of the cars I've seen with exhaust outlets on the side have this mark.
 
I saw that as well in another car I think it was the LM350Z (or is it the LM 300Z) any who the blue/red/white that was in GT3...but it went away after I washed it :) Nice detail after doing the 4hr endurance race 👍
 
Umm. My Pitwork doesn't have that. And that's in the showroom?? It must be clean then. Maybe it's a Japanese version thing. I'm on NTSC
 
I noticed this too, also on a couple of other ones. The first time I noticed it was when I realized one of my cars needed an oil change, so I washed it at the same time and noticed the doors didn't look the same, like they were cleaner.
 
Back