Why is the so many non driving people racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lolgtnot
  • 8 comments
  • 1,091 views
Messages
6
United States
United States
So join a race then all they do is set there a type back and forth to every one in the room talking about there di%# nobody cares race then you get kick only to find 12 More rooms of the same this is online. In sport everyone hits u only to crash all the cars behind with a 9 cars pileup and they get a 12 second penilty only to crash you again as every body in the room has peniltys because one jerk...
 
i was thinking the same in the beginning, but now after 1 week of racing, and hating all other Racers, I watched all my videos, and from 10 Crashes I had, where I was thinking it was the mistake of others, I see it was 6 times my fault.

A lot of "GOOD RACERS" are not good Racers, because there known only the perfect driving line, but there don´t know that you have break earlier when there is a group in front, and thats not possible to pass with the "IDEAL Line".

Since 3 Days, I had only 2 strange situations, so for me the Sport Modus is extremely good.
 
I got this game on day one deluxe. Version got 20 dollars in it have been playing got gold on every campaign. Glad you like it I think they have been going about the game the wrong why yea sure free dlc and maybe cars later just don't see this game being nothing but a online FIA game forever

Yea the driving is good not Sim anymore
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Disagree, it was from the beginning Clear it will be a online Game, for me it´s the best Gran Turismo. Because I play only online, the only thing I miss, is more Tracks, but this will come.

We all have to go with the future, we can happy to play against other peoples, that is what a racing game is. To play against a computer is totally not natural, and don´t proof your driving skills.

Played racing games since 10 years, and stop the last 2 Years, because Project Cars was not my cup of tea.
Give the game a real chance, you will see, when you driver better times, you will love it.
 
I never said I didn't know it wasn't online only I have been playing granturismo sence granturismo. I know it online online racing is not the problem it far racing and grnturismo promised this its not because non driving people crash into everyone just to lower there levels or Sr. I am not a teen or a kid I am a grown man as I don't need to be told how a game is as I research before I buy what kind of of racing game sell $6,000 watches in game to start with and as far as the online FIA good luck it only for Japan so as far as on line racing goes forza horizon 3 is still the best hands down thought gt would be on top of thing the only care about money not the games anymore because the with never be the Sim they was
 
Hope you are able to get past what is bothering you while you try to find something enjoyable. It's hard to find something good if you are only looking for the bad. Have a nice day!
 
I love the game just not the non driving cheater I have a very high Sr rating and would like to keep it along with a few wins or so
 
Back