Why is there no pre-race qualifying in daily races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tekku
  • 32 comments
  • 2,279 views
We have to race a lot to get our DR up, which in turn gets us more points in the championships. Added faffery isn't something I'd want. But I do love quali in the proper races. Hard but good fun.
 
How many dailies do you race a day? I admit your solution would probably be perfect for you. For the most of us though it would just be a big pain and add unnecessary wasted time when we could be racing. Not trying to be confrontational, I just don't see it as an issue.

Right now, I'll be happy if I can practice for the a while for the cups.
 
Right now, I'll be happy if I can practice for the a while for the cups.
Yeah, sounds like you are in the "kids require maintenance" part of life. Mine are all grown and out of the house for the most part so I get to be a kid again. :)
 
Back