"Why isn't this in GT5" Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yev
  • 10 comments
  • 1,948 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yev

(Banned)
Messages
789
Cars which (suprisingly) aren't in GT5 (and they should be).
BMW M6
Audi Quattro Rally Car
Lamborghini Diablo
Ferrari F50
VW Beetle 1302
Alfa Romeo 159
Mercedes CLK
Mercedes CL (new version)
Mercedes S-Class
BMW 7-Series
Jaguar XJ
Audi A5/RS5
Audi R15
...
 
I can count 1000 other cars thats not in the game too lol

All we can do is hope for dlc
 
This thread has been made countless times...
 
I don't hope for DLC.
It's just PD are Japanese and they have a different way of doing business and that's why we don't have R15, M6 and not to even mention Porsche.
 
Replay fastforward and rewind.
 
There is a Diablo in GT5, and a CLK.
 
I can count 1000 other cars thats not in the game too lol

All we can do is hope for dlc

I can almost count 1000 other threads on this subject too lol

All we can do is hope is that people quit starting their own threads just to say what features they feel are missing
 
Yev
I don't hope for DLC.
It's just PD are Japanese and they have a different way of doing business and that's why we don't have R15, M6 and not to even mention Porsche.

If you took the time to read the forums you'd know there's a reason Porsche isn't in this, or any GT game. But of course you probably didn't do research or you would have seen other threads EXACTLY like your with a
thread_lock.gif
next to them.
 
La Sarthe 1967. 2005 is... useless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back