WHY:! Lvl 24 to buy Forumla GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter NiceRimsG
  • 2 comments
  • 701 views
Messages
27
Messages
NiceRimsG
I've Waiting and waiting and waiting siting here training my b-spec, i Finely see it and i can't BUY it:!!! Both a and b spec is lvl 23 Because you have to be lvl 24 to buy it for a lvl 23 race?......

Someone please talk some damn sense into me.
 
no1 has responded because this is a waste of a post. Ever heard the saying "It is what it is"....get over it kid. Just move on to level 24, youve wasted to much time doing b spec anyway.
 
I did not have enough money to buy it until level 24 anyway. Now I am just looking for it to pop up in the used car lot again so I can pick it up. I am hoping that since it comes in several colors that I will be able to paint it the color I want.
 
Back