Why No Ferraris/Porsches?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jadcock
  • 2 comments
  • 702 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
9
I've looked through the archives a little bit, but couldn't find any answers to my curiosity. Why no Ferrari products? I've seen a few references that it's because of who owns them (Fiat)? Is the lack of Ferraris a political statement from Poly? Also, why are the only Porsches the Ruf-tuned cars? Why no "standard-issue" Porsches?

Thanks.
 
Look a bit more...

This has been discussed ad nauseum.
 
What he said. "A little bit" must have meant "I didn't see it in the titles of the first page". There's no way a search for those two names would not have told you.

Just to make it simple, and to shut up all the whiners who will complain about us telling you to search, other game companies own the licenses to those cars and since it is one of their few advantages over the GT series they are going to make it very expensive for PD to get them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back