Why no more GT6 endurance seasonal races? :(

• Thread starter SirBerra
  • 4 comments
United States
Queens, New York City
They could have at least two a year. Endurance seasonal events were so much fun to do. How come GT6 doesn't have them anymore? I think the last endurance seasonal I did was back in late 2015. It was either the European Race that took place in the rain or the American Car race that took place in the desert. I really enjoy the strategy of a 10-lap race or 24-minute race because there are so many different cars you can use and win with. Has anyone asked whoever does the programming for races to have more endurance races? Even if they could bring back some of the older races for people who have missed out on them the first time around. I'd be even happy to re-do races I did before with some newer strategies. While looking back at Youtube I see there were at least a couple of endurance seasonals every year. So why did they stop? Is there any way we can petition the programmers who do the online seasonals to have more endurance seasonals?

I hope I posted this question in the right place? If not, please move it to where it belongs. Thanks.

To add to this, why is it that some of the seasonals that do not use CM tracks are being repeated, but fun and challenging ones like that Euro car rain event at Andalusia aren't? I'd be inclined to think its because the absolute minimum of effort is being expended on GT6. But why is it easier to repeat an event with an in-game track?

To add to this, why is it that some of the seasonals that do not use CM tracks are being repeated, but fun and challenging ones like that Euro car rain event at Andalusia aren't? I'd be inclined to think its because the absolute minimum of effort is being expended on GT6. But why is it easier to repeat an event with an in-game track?

Those programmers seem to be really lazy. Is it really that hard to modify an older endurance race for new tracks or cars? I would think there must be some sort of boilerplate program for any of those races they could re-use. At least they could bring back some races that were used some years ago for the new people who have never seen any of those older endurance races. I don't think I'm asking the world of these programmers. It's almost as though the Suzuki GSX-R/4 can be used almost on all the races around 550PP and below. What kind of variety is that.

Those programmers seem to be really lazy.

It's almost as though the Suzuki GSX-R/4 can be used almost on all the races around 550PP and below. What kind of variety is that.

No kidding. Seems like every event is a GSX-R or 2J event.....I dont even bother using other cars if these are appropriate for the TT's. Not that much fun anymore. I'm spending most of my time with CM tracks while I still can!

It was a nice touch when they had Seasonal events that coincided with real life events like the 24 Hours if Daytona. Would have been good if they had brought that event back in celebration of this weekend. Oh well.

Back