Why no NASCAR Seasonal Events?

• Thread starter Fondo458
  • 7 comments
United States
WA
NTFondacaro
There are plenty of hi-speed "Oval" type tracks and circuit courses, not to mention all that effort to scan and render all those stock cars, and all the money I'm sure they shelled out to use the logos and images, not to mention Jeff Gordon's voice "acting."

My point is, it seems like a huge waste. There's one a-spec event and Jeff Gordon's Special Event. After that, you really don't see any other NASCAR action, unless I'm missing a b-spec event.

I think it'd be pretty exciting.

We had like 3 NASCAR Seasonals in the past. Wouldn't mind seeing another one tho since one of them was my best TT finish at 27th.

I want to see a five race seasonal using Nascar, I love doing road courses in my nascar, I've done some road course nascar online using the indy set up from the oval tunery and I just smoked everyone (won by 10+ seconds) Nascars handle really good with a proper setup.

GT5 wastes a lot of things.. Nascar, WRC, A-Spec, ai, H-pattern shifter.. List is long.

I think it'd be pretty exciting.

Agreed ... and now that the "performance difference adjustment" is out there I'd be very happy if they re-released all of the current series Seasonals (especially that SuperGT one which is so old now, needs a fresh batch of circuits). I think there should always be Seasonals for DTM and SuperGT (or any Touring Car combo), the FGT (or any Formula combo), and of course NASCAR - let's do Nordschleife, Daytona (road and oval), Indy (road and oval), Tokyo... Also they just had classic stock cars racing at the Monterey Historics so why not add Laguna as well to commemorate that.

BWX
GT5 wastes a lot of things.. Nascar, WRC, A-Spec, ai, H-pattern shifter.. List is long.

Mostly a waste of a GT game. So many racing disciplines are ignored and abused.

I feel that Kaz is now far too obsessed with Nissan and his real-world, famous famous friends that he no longer understands how to make a good video game for average gamers/customers.

Back