Why no one has drift rooms at Madrid?

• Thread starter R.S
  • 14 comments

R.S

Australia
Australia
Madrid,
This is a fantastic track for drifting, so many cool corners and about half of them can be chained together. It's challenging to not hit the wall, but when you can work it it's great.
Why do I see no drifting rooms with this as the track (most all tsukuba)?
I make one and no-one comes in.

Any opinions?
Btw I take around 650hp there, is this why? Are the lower hp drift cars not so good at the large corners?

if I see your room on my travels i will pop in, I'm a v8 drift addict lol none of this slow fishies low power stuff 4th gear tail out!!! hehe

London is really fun to drift at. One of my favorite city tracks to drift around. Cote d azur isn't bad to drift at either. It's just that there aren't many turns for amazing drifts. It's just fun.

Madrid is definitely one of the more difficult tracks to drift at.

none of this slow fishies low power stuff 4th gear tail out!!! hehe
Love the screaming 4th gear slides, loads of smoke too:sly:
I will probably be on later today trying to link 1st-2nd corner, will add you.

London is an incredible drift track. My only issue with it, is being able to drift with 16 other drivers nearby. Otherwise, its a common place I go to tune drift cars.

That's what I was thinking, I just didn't know what it was exactly. I think that's a good reason London is a great track for drifting. Of course, the narrow streets as well.

Too many straights in my opinion.
That's a good point

If I'm honest I haven't tried drifting London, it looks like the corners are quite gradual for half the track- maybe its just an illusion considering the length of the track. How much hp do you recommend for drifting there?

had fun but was very rusty lol plus i mucked around with my diff from last time between seasonal drift and tsukuba mess arounds hehe. Put the diff back how it was and started to polish the rust away but i got scared of my brand new 50" plasma getting burn in lol its 1 day old so no games for a few days at least til i get the hours up. will definately come again tho i remember it from an earlier seasonal. Your 8c was too fast for me too keep up with my holdens lol.

Back