Why no Sebring?

• Thread starter IndyCarFan
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I missed it but I didn't see Sebring International listed as one of the tracks in the upcoming full release of GT5. I'm curious why one of the most historic tracks in the US doesn't show up in Gran Turismo? In fact, with only one exception I only know of Sebring being in one video game. Maybe it's due to licensing or something. If anyone knows why or knows of any games with Sebring I'd like to know. Thanks.

Welcome to :gtplanet: Simple questions like this should be posted in an existing thread in the relevant forum, and don't merit the creation of a new thread. New members are currently not allowed to post new threads in the main GT5 forum due to the sheer volume of traffic in that forum. Posting a new thread in the wrong sub-forum to get around this will simply result in the swift closure of the thread.

However, the short answer to your question is that there will always be a finite number of circuits in any game, and there need not be any other reason for the exclusion of any particular track than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back