Why, oh why, did I not do the RC car mission earlier?

• Thread starter vat_man
  • 11 comments

vat_man

Staff Emeritus
This mission's hilarious - anytime I'm near the van in Portland I pop into the van and run the mission again - I can't stop laughing!!!

Originally posted by vat_man
This mission's hilarious - anytime I'm near the van in Portland I pop into the van and run the mission again - I can't stop laughing!!!

Yeah, I love that mission. I got 10 the first time, and was begging for more time!

Does these missions count as ordinary ones?
And how many do you have to nail to get "completed"?

...and btw is there any bonus for you if you nail a whole bunch (like 15 or 20 or something)?

Originally posted by Tigra

...and btw is there any bonus for you if you nail a whole bunch (like 15 or 20 or something)?

I don't know what the requirement is, but I'd bet 10. You get $1,000 for each car, because I got $12,000 for destroying 12, and $10,000 for 10.

Uh I got 13 once without cheating. Later on just for fun I lined up 5 Mafia cars so I could blow them all up at once. 😈 That time I got like 18 or 19. It was fun. 😈

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Uh I got 13 once without cheating. Later on just for fun I lined up 5 Mafia cars so I could blow them all up at once. 😈 That time I got like 18 or 19. It was fun. 😈
I thought it only counted as one if you blew up like 3 or 4? I tried to get 2 at the same time, and it only counted as one....:confused:

Originally posted by Tigra

I think you have to do them to complete the game 100%.

AFAIK killing one is good enough to "complete" the missions. You get a bonus if you kill more gang members than was your previous record for the mission.

Originally posted by Saleen Man

I thought it only counted as one if you blew up like 3 or 4? I tried to get 2 at the same time, and it only counted as one....:confused:

definately counts - thats how i get high scores - just find two at lights and park right in the middle. :D

By the way VC. Ill have a go at that too. Im going for 20! :D

Latest Posts

Back