Why PD should have implemented game save back up earlier

  • Thread starter Thread starter lachy
  • 5 comments
  • 1,172 views
Messages
22
Messages
PlanBGoofy
Oh, well


So, the feature will allow us to download are game save to another ps3 is we are using the same Playstation Network Account? I guess I was a bit too early in joining the party.

-lachy
 
Shame about it too man, I thought you were kidding :(.

Guess we will have to play on your other PS3 with a new copy of GT5 and a fresh save then...fail.

PS: Might have failed at typing your post bud.
 
What exactly are you guy's talking about ?
 
I'm going out and getting the $1380 Sony LED TV/PS3/GT5/Blu-ray movie deal today at BestBuy. I have an original 60GB PS3 and I know its gonna go soon, so I might as well take advantage of this deal. I just hope the patch comes out in time. If I lose the save data I might sell the game lol, I wont.
 
Oh, well

[YOUTUBE VIDEO WAS HERE]

So, the feature will allow us to download are game save to another ps3 is we are using the same Playstation Network Account? I guess I was a bit too early in joining the party.

-lachy

Time to buy a hot air gun?.. :)
 
Back