Why some guys can get like 1′34″ or even 1′30″ in drogon trail? (BOP mode)

• Thread starter IvanIvan
  • 5 comments
China
Shanghai
Just don't know why they can be that fast. I tried many tunings and can only reach like 1′38 in BOP mode. Can someone give me some advice?

Never seen anyone do a 1:30 with BoP, but 1:34 is pretty achievable with CSA, RSS and a really good tune
If you can approach the high speed left-right-left at 220km/h and no lift from there, a 1:34 is pretty much guaranteed
Also, no lift on the bus stop :P

Never seen anyone do a 1:30 with BoP, but 1:34 is pretty achievable with CSA, RSS and a really good tune
If you can approach the high speed left-right-left at 220km/h and no lift from there, a 1:34 is pretty much guaranteed
Also, no lift on the bus stop :P
Thank you for your reply!
Since I use a chinese language setting, what do you mean by CSA(steering assist?) and RSS?
And you mean full throttle on the bus stop?

Thank you for your reply!
Since I use a chinese language setting, what do you mean by CSA(steering assist?) and RSS?
And you mean full throttle on the bus stop?
No problem :cheers:
Yes, CSA is CounterSteering Assist, and RSS are Racing Super Soft tires. And yep, full throttle on the bus stop :)

No problem :cheers:
Yes, CSA is CounterSteering Assist, and RSS are Racing Super Soft tires. And yep, full throttle on the bus stop :)
I tried many times but still can not get through the lift-right-left at around 220km/h, and the but stop is really hard.:lol:
So it will be faster with CSA? I always switch all the assists off except ABS:lol:, then I will try this later.
Anyway, thank you!

I tried many times but still can not get through the lift-right-left at around 220km/h, and the but stop is really hard.:lol:
So it will be faster with CSA? I always switch all the assists off except ABS:lol:, then I will try this later.
Anyway, thank you!
On the slower corners CSA will help you since you can get more aggressive lines and throttle input without spinning out. Yeah 220 is really hard there, the best I've done is 216 km/h in a BMW M6 using Praiano's tune with minor adjustments. The bus stop is really hard and relies on practice really, but here's the best guide I've found for it so far. If I remember correctly my time was either a 1:34.9xx or a 1:35.09x
You're welcome and good luck! :cheers:
EDIT: I tried some testing and I got a 1:34.4xx using the M6. You can get it with an entry speed of 200 on the left-right-left apparently :)

Last edited:
Back