- 1,848

- Mumbai
- UnlikeUday
When we talk about B-Spec, I'm sure all my friends out here will firstly think about the difference between GT4 & GT5!
GT5 no doubt has better game play, better graphics, more variety of cars & tracks, more number of opponents etc.
But for sure GT4 has scored heavily in 1 aspect when compared to GT5 & that is B-Spec!
B-Spec surely tests our skills as a manager & our ability to get the driver more experienced in terms of races, overtaking, braking & building physical/mental strength for longer & endurance races!
But what really irritates me is that during a B-Spec race, the driver needs to be kept on his heels! So many a times I've needed to either select - Increase Speed or Overtake many times in a single lap whereas in GT4 it was required to just do once! This firstly applies to drivers who have just started their career & of course as they get experienced, they get better!
No doubt GT5 is more complex as there are various forms of motor racing but I believe that B-Spec should also be a little comfortable other than being another way of earning money, experience points & cars!
On every lap, it's required to either push the driver to increase speed or overtake! If this is the case then I prefer A-Spec & not B-Spec! In A-Spec, at least it's more satisfying to overtake cars by using a difference line & late braking! B-Spec gets frustrating because the driver in spite of being told to overtake, crashes into the back of the AI car ahead(not always but even when the entire breadth of the track is available to overtake, he will bump into his bumper)! This mainly happens during slip streaming & in spite of the driver having the option to either go right or left of the AI, just bumps into him! This again varies from track to track as on certain tracks it's easier to overtake while some tracks gotta be more skilled! Then again I've to wait till I can give him the command to overtake! I again would cross my fingers for this situation not repeating itself!
This constant feature of giving commands to the B-Spec driver is very lackluster! Typically, I would prefer to relax a little & take a breather while the B-Spec race is on but NO, I've to keep full attention for every lap of the race so as to either make him increase speed or overtake! GT4 was real comfortable as we had to give a command just once for the entire lap distance & not for couple of seconds!
I hope in GT6, B-Spec racing is more comfortable & competitive! I hope there is an auto save feature at least in endurance races & AI's should stop doing pit manoeuvre on the car as seen in the last race of NASCAR series!

GT5 no doubt has better game play, better graphics, more variety of cars & tracks, more number of opponents etc.
But for sure GT4 has scored heavily in 1 aspect when compared to GT5 & that is B-Spec!
B-Spec surely tests our skills as a manager & our ability to get the driver more experienced in terms of races, overtaking, braking & building physical/mental strength for longer & endurance races!
But what really irritates me is that during a B-Spec race, the driver needs to be kept on his heels! So many a times I've needed to either select - Increase Speed or Overtake many times in a single lap whereas in GT4 it was required to just do once! This firstly applies to drivers who have just started their career & of course as they get experienced, they get better!
No doubt GT5 is more complex as there are various forms of motor racing but I believe that B-Spec should also be a little comfortable other than being another way of earning money, experience points & cars!
On every lap, it's required to either push the driver to increase speed or overtake! If this is the case then I prefer A-Spec & not B-Spec! In A-Spec, at least it's more satisfying to overtake cars by using a difference line & late braking! B-Spec gets frustrating because the driver in spite of being told to overtake, crashes into the back of the AI car ahead(not always but even when the entire breadth of the track is available to overtake, he will bump into his bumper)! This mainly happens during slip streaming & in spite of the driver having the option to either go right or left of the AI, just bumps into him! This again varies from track to track as on certain tracks it's easier to overtake while some tracks gotta be more skilled! Then again I've to wait till I can give him the command to overtake! I again would cross my fingers for this situation not repeating itself!
This constant feature of giving commands to the B-Spec driver is very lackluster! Typically, I would prefer to relax a little & take a breather while the B-Spec race is on but NO, I've to keep full attention for every lap of the race so as to either make him increase speed or overtake! GT4 was real comfortable as we had to give a command just once for the entire lap distance & not for couple of seconds!
I hope in GT6, B-Spec racing is more comfortable & competitive! I hope there is an auto save feature at least in endurance races & AI's should stop doing pit manoeuvre on the car as seen in the last race of NASCAR series!
Last edited: