• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Michigan
QuintenXavier
Xbox_Is_Gay
Sup folks. It's been a while since i've posted a thread. I would say i'm glad to have not post a thread in a while, but something has been really itching my skin. I've noticed ALOT of people craving and dying for this "Hacked" saves and or "modded" cars. I know in the beginning it was fun and trying to master drifting and perfecting YOUR perfect dream drift car. I understand that. It is perfectly normal, but to keep try AFTER they patch it the 1st. time is just doing too much. They patch it again, you figure out away to just mod again, and it has driven out some drifters of GT5 me being one of them considering the Steering glitch thing. That drove me and a couple other people (that shouldn't be named) Because that is just cheating. You don't even have to really drift because the car will practically steer itself. It really saddens me to see GT5 come to this. I love the game to death, but the amount of people that were using this was just to much to bare. I know that it has been patched but you will never know when it will be back because ONLY that person knows until THEY decide to tell, and thats how it will continue to be until GT6. Hopefully then me and some others will make a return. I'll still be around this Sub-forum and I will be on GT5 (SECRETLY) and drifting on there, but I don't wanna be in a crowd of cheaters.

Your responses a wait..

Even in this section alone, there are more than enough threads discussing this topic. Another isn't needed. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back