Wich cars have the best cockpits?

JoeMaPampang

(Banned)
So guys, what;s your favourite car interior and mainly the way it looks ingame.
Feel free too drop in some pics of the car in question.

Tip: Multiscreen option still works and makes the racing in interior view much more vivid and real. I usually bump it up too 88 degrees.

My fav: Ruf Rt12S, gallardo LP570 Superleggera, Ferrari 430, Veyron SS.

I didn't really see a bad one yet. What constitutes 'bad' is in the eye of the beholder. So I have to say I like them all.

One of my favs is the E30 M3. Feels like I'm back in my old 325i :D

I didn't really see a bad one yet. What constitutes 'bad' is in the eye of the beholder. So I have to say I like them all.

The 3.0 CSL is pretty good I find.

noted. will check them out. i must have them somewhere in that garage..i hate the nsx's grey plastic interior though.

I think the 1977 Trans Am's dashboard looks pretty cool.

76ta05f.jpg

👍

I got a 325 E30 now, and its a blast to drive... In real life :sly:

I used to have a mental little 323i. Mind you it had a HKS built toyota 1ggte under the hood, lexus j160 gearbox and m3 diff. along with a hks turbo and a whole bunch of other goodies. 400rwhp e30's are fun!

Every time I drive the e30 m3 in the game it reminds me of my old little beamer....I kinda regret selling it now

👍

I got a 325 E30 now, and its a blast to drive... In real life :sly:

I have a 325is also

I used to have a mental little 323i. Mind you it had a HKS built toyota 1ggte under the hood, lexus j160 gearbox and m3 diff. along with a hks turbo and a whole bunch of other goodies. 400rwhp e30's are fun!

Every time I drive the e30 m3 in the game it reminds me of my old little beamer....I kinda regret selling it now

:lol:
We have almost enough E30 owners past/present to start a Forzaplanet E30 register/owners club.

We have almost enough E30 owners past/present to start a Forzaplanet E30 register/owners club.
'85 318i here. It's currently in repair shop limbo due to financial troubles (unemployed for half a year) and I have too much on my plate to really save the funds to get it back. :( My folks made sure I had a car for my new job (they refused to pay for the E30), so that's the '97 Legacy L wagon I drive currently.

To echo previous posts, I enjoy driving the E30 M3 of course, even if it makes me depressed sometimes. Another favorite is the Subaru 22B, for the familiar noise and interior trim.

The McLaren F1's famous seating position was a whole new experience in this game compared to others. A few other cars have been neat because of familiarity, either from personal experience (E28 M5 (528e), Celica Supra) or popular culture (S30, R32 GT-R, AE86).

I used to own a 1981 323i (E21) with about 140 bhp, short ratio gearbox and a limited slip differential, which was the top of the line model back then :)

You could distinguish it from the "normal" models (316, 320, etc.) by the double tail pipes on it :D It was amazingly fun to drive and I really regret ever selling it!

dsc05999nw9.jpg

This is not the one I had, but I had the same colour and classic Dutch license plates on it.

I used to own a 1981 323i (E21) with about 140 bhp, short ratio gearbox and a limited slip differential, which was the top of the line model back then :)

You could distinguish it from the "normal" models (316, 320, etc.) by the double tail pipes on it :D It was amazingly fun to drive and I really regret ever selling it!

dsc05999nw9.jpg

This is not the one I had, but I had the same colour and classic Dutch license plates on it.

Can we please keep this thread on topic guys?

Gran Turismo 5's standard cars.....

Ha Ha, they are terrible aren't they. The open topped cars(Caterham Fireblade, Tank Car, Chap 2J, LMP's, other convertibles) look good though, Chrysler Prowler even has working gauges.

All the modern mercs and Turn 10 always make the AUDI's look perfect in side for some reason. All are pretty amazing considering how many cars there are.
In fact some cockpits look rubbish in game cause they are in real life....see most of the tacky plastic Mazda / toyota cockpits etc etc....

Back