Wicked Used Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter GM
  • 4 comments
  • 739 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

GM

Messages
4,103
Messages
George0393 + GTP_GM
Today I decided to treat myself to a new used car so, I go into late 90's showroom and find a corvette grand sport, tvr cerbera speed 6, mercesdes 600sl and sl500,aston martin v8 vantage,evo7 and renault sport clio its day 1,732 and wondering if any of you have found anything like this
 
Is the lancia delta found in used car lots?
 
Oh B******S I just read that the delta appears 3 times :(
 
Smallhorses
Yes indeed!
However, if you'd followed the advice that was posted in your 2 Peugeot 205 threads which have been locked this morning, and downloaded either of the used car cycle lists 💡 (PAL or NTSC depending on where you live) this would come as no surprise. ;)

*Edit* Please look here for the North American version

Or here for the Europe/Rest of World (except Japan) version

What he said.

George - please stop. Look around first. I understand you are excited, but this isn't the way to win friends and influence people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back