Wierd Glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter FRR35H
  • 13 comments
  • 1,926 views
Messages
411
Australia
Australia
Messages
frr35h101
Try this for yourselves and see if it happens to you.
Start a race (I'm in the First race of All American Championship).
Hit pause and restart straight away.
Start spamming the pause button until the race restarts so that you pause the game immediatly.
If you done it right, the sound will dissapear like its paused, but you will still be driving the car. It's a pointless glitch given, but a glitch none the less.
 
More Importantly-
How is a glitch like this discovered?
"HEY BRO LOOKIT IM SPAMMING THE START BUTTUN" "NO WHEY BRO" "YEA BRO" 5 seconds later "HEY BRO GUESS WHAT???" "WHAT BRO?" "I PRESSED START SO MANY TIMES I BROKE THE GAME" "AWWW YEAH!" *BROFIST*
 
yeah happened to me a while ago... there is no need to spam the pause button. i was able to duplicate it just once by pressing pause immediately once your into the race. hard to explain what i mean. when it first happened i drove almost a second faster every lap in that track with that car without sound. with sound i was never able to match the times... dont know why i was faster in the silence.

More Importantly-
How is a glitch like this discovered?
"HEY BRO LOOKIT IM SPAMMING THE START BUTTUN" "NO WHEY BRO" "YEA BRO" 5 seconds later "HEY BRO GUESS WHAT???" "WHAT BRO?" "I PRESSED START SO MANY TIMES I BROKE THE GAME" "AWWW YEAH!" *BROFIST*
(is that the conversation of ernie telling bert how he raced without sound in GT5, while bert was reading "the english patient".)

woah brah no need to spam the pause button brah, its about timing brah. but brah it sucks racing brah, you know brah, without the sound brah.
 
Last edited:
More Importantly-
How is a glitch like this discovered?
"HEY BRO LOOKIT IM SPAMMING THE START BUTTUN" "NO WHEY BRO" "YEA BRO" 5 seconds later "HEY BRO GUESS WHAT???" "WHAT BRO?" "I PRESSED START SO MANY TIMES I BROKE THE GAME" "AWWW YEAH!" *BROFIST*

No BRO, it was discovered whilst I was loading up the race and GTP at the same time. Soon as the GTP page loaded, I spammed the Start button so that I could respond to a post.
If you don't have anything productive to bring to the table, then don't sit at the table, BRO.
 
Broscience boldly taking us where no bros have been before...brochachos.
 
(is that the conversation of ernie telling bert how he raced without sound in GT5, while bert was reading "the english patient".)

woah brah no need to spam the pause button brah, its about timing brah. but brah it sucks racing brah, you know brah, without the sound brah.

1296571064916.gif
 
My apologies to op for ruining his thread.
 
Last edited:
More Importantly-
How is a glitch like this discovered?
"HEY BRO LOOKIT IM SPAMMING THE START BUTTUN" "NO WHEY BRO" "YEA BRO" 5 seconds later "HEY BRO GUESS WHAT???" "WHAT BRO?" "I PRESSED START SO MANY TIMES I BROKE THE GAME" "AWWW YEAH!" *BROFIST*

You sir just made my day haha
 
If you're going to fill threads with junk can you at least abide by the AUP while you're making your apology?

Isn't the apology good enough? Im soooooooo sorry my lack of capital letters made the apology moot to you.
 
If you're going to fill threads with junk can you at least abide by the AUP while you're making your apology?

Surely there's a ';)' missing from this post?
 
*BROFIST* :D








a
 
Fight fight fight fight :)

This happened to me before. I just restarted the race!
 
Back