Wierd sound effect?

• Thread starter dazzi
  • 1 comments
dazzi45
Hey everyone, I know i've had this since the game came out but I haven't bothered posting, anyways, when you're doing a high speed and you turn, say at daytona, the sound seems to hit on side of the speakers, while the other side seems to go dull? on some tracks its as though as soon as I turn the tiniest bit such as Monza, it does this? What is this effect if it is one that is normal in the game? because I can't understand what its replicating.
Also another issue i've had is random thumping on the main straight of Clubman Route 5....

My speakers are Logitech Z5500's havent had any other wierd things in any other games, they are running through optical straight into the PS3, encoding in DTS Surround.

Thanks.

I'm not sure. I will add to this though since you mentioned thumping. I won the Alfa Romeo TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato a while ago and sometimes I just like taking it out for a drive because it's a wonderful driving car, but it makes a thumping sound in cockpit view. None of my other cars do it though.

Back