Wild cannot explain

Messages
1,819
Messages
MikeyDLuffy
Messages
Never !!
Couldn't find anything covering this subject so... I love watching World's wildest police chases on channel 5 Sunday nights, it's so cool. But the best part is Sheriff John Burnell (retired of course). His cheesy voice and smile are too funny. He just has me in stitches when commentating about a police chase. That man has got some killer lyrics. Does anyone else watch this programme?
 
demon of speed
Couldn't find anything covering this subject so... I love watching World's wildest police chases on channel 5 Sunday nights, it's so cool. But the best part is Sheriff John Burnell (retired of course). His cheesy voice and smile are too funny. He just has me in stitches when commentating about a police chase. That man has got some killer lyrics. Does anyone else watch this programme?
Yeah I sometimes watch the series when there's nothing better to watch. But it's too watered down and censored for me...nothing graphic is ever really shown; the show relies on shock value to keep viewers glued to the screen. After years as a fan of www.consumptionjunction.com, I need more.
But that sheriff is so dry it's kind of funny. He does all the series, like Wildest Police Chases, Wildest Disasters, etc...
 
Me and a few others consider ourselves lucky if we can watch it. It could be more extreme like you said though
 
I have Star Choice satellite, so it's usually on Saturday Nights late (when I happen to be watching because I have no life...!)
 
At work at the mo, and your consumptionjunction.com is too rude for me to view 👎
 
demon of speed
At work at the mo, and your consumptionjunction.com is too rude for me to view 👎
Some of the stuff on there is pretty rough, I'll admit. But I like seeing skateboarders wipe out and bad car accidents and the like. And it ain't "my consumptionjunction" but everybody's!
 
Of course it's not yours, it's that your the first person to bring that particular site to my attention. But I'll look at it at home.
 
demon of speed
Of course it's not yours, it's that your the first person to bring that particular site to my attention. But I'll look at it at home.
Be careful...that's the place I accidentally saw the video footage of the American man who was captured and beheaded by Iraqi fighters. It scarred me for life.
 
Some people are so morbid that watching crap like that does something for them. That kinda stuff does not interest me in the slightest.
 
After I watched it I was shaking and breathing hard for like two hours. I couldn't have a conversation with anyone without it playing over and over in my mind. But I couldn't make myself turn it off while it was playing; for some reason I think I felt like I had to watch it, just so I would know that these are not people, they are animals.
 
I can see what you mean. Years ago me and some pals were looking at Rotten.com or something similar, and we couldn't stop watching this woman begging for her life. Seconds later she gets capped in the head, there was blood everywhere. I felt quite ashamed due to being so interested. But I've grown up now.
 
Looks like nobody watches the good sheriff.
 
Back