Will a 905 win the Le Mans 24h in B-Spec?

  • Thread starter Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 7 comments
  • 1,826 views
Messages
11,128
England
Bromley
Messages
V16T91
Messages
E0nLeader
I was planning on doing the Le Mans 24h in B-Spec today with the race going on (I know, I'm going for that approach). However, I was planning on doing this in my good old 905. But is it a good idea to try it? My B-Spec drivers are all levels 31 or 32, which is lower than the 35 this races drivers are but I was just wondering if it could win it eventually. If not, any other cars that you tried? And no, I am not doing this in an X2010 or a Formula GT because that would be a cheap win. Basically, can the 905 win the Le Mans 24h in B-Spec and what kind of setup do you like for it best? :confused:

Sorry if this should probably be in the B-Spec Forum, but this is a question and I'm looking for answers. :boggled:
 
Why dont you try it and tell us the result after the race
 
Why dont you try it and tell us the result after the race

Uhh...24 hours of testing. Yep. Besides which, I want other peoples opinion on how well they think it'll work against other AI.
 
it can if you coach the whole time.... do you want to borrow one of my X2010?
 
it can if you coach the whole time.... do you want to borrow one of my X2010?

I can certainly do that. My X button got plenty of abuse in the Indy 500 when I did it with the Furai and I had to use it quite a lot in the Laguna 200 at the end :crazy:. Also, read the OP again and find out why I'm not using an X2010. And I have 3 by the way :D
 
In one word no it wont win unless you babysit the whole race. A-spec it would with a competant driver but B-spec bobs need to be very high level to leave on there own.
 
Me tip: start the race when its raining (in real life) and when u know itll rain the next day aswell. Start the race, preset the buttons so that u just have to press the X button twice so Bob knows that he should drive faster. Then watch tv and press the X button from time to time so Bobs staying "hot". After a couple of hours u should have a couple of laps advantage (i had about 8 laps in 5hrs) and then go to sleep. Wake up and u should have enough time to catch up what u've lost during the night. I did it like this, worked out perfectly with a Bentley. Cheers
 
I was planning on doing the Le Mans 24h in B-Spec today with the race going on (I know, I'm going for that approach). However, I was planning on doing this in my good old 905. But is it a good idea to try it? My B-Spec drivers are all levels 31 or 32, which is lower than the 35 this races drivers are but I was just wondering if it could win it eventually. If not, any other cars that you tried? And no, I am not doing this in an X2010 or a Formula GT because that would be a cheap win. Basically, can the 905 win the Le Mans 24h in B-Spec and what kind of setup do you like for it best? :confused:

Sorry if this should probably be in the B-Spec Forum, but this is a question and I'm looking for answers. :boggled:

hope this will help you out! I used the Minolta Toyota 88C-V, nice car! My "bob"is a 38 and he ran it by his self. I went to bed...I got him started with "pace up" and them "overtake" and he was off and running.
 
Back