Will an Integra tune transfer to the Civic Hatachback?

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 5 comments

Pigems

Premium
Canada
Canada
Since we just got this car today(my game is still updating so I can’t test it yet) I’m wondering if the awesome tune I’ve got for the Integra will transfer relatively easily to the Civic hatchback? They’re really similar cars so I. Theory it should, shouldn’t it?

Since we just got this car today(my game is still updating so I can’t test it yet) I’m wondering if the awesome tune I’ve got for the Integra will transfer relatively easily to the Civic hatchback? They’re really similar cars so I. Theory it should, shouldn’t it?
there's one way to find out... Try it?

Still updating, but I’ll definitely be trying it out. 👍
Ah, id give it a go for ya but currently redownloading the game. For what it's worth, i tend to use pretty similar settings for FF cars, mostly in rally games to try and eliminate understeer. I don't imagine youd have to change much, just consider the differences in weight and power and adjust accordingly, but if you have a tune on the Integra that works for you, I'd tend to use that as a base rather than the default, but definitely drive it untuned first.

Tuning really is one of those things where you can totally lose your perspective, like spending half an hour zoomed in on one decal to get it placed properly on some little bit of carbon, then zooming out and realising it looks absolutely horrendous.

you ve better ask Praiano to do a tune for this brand new car, Mate! :)

Back