Will any 'new' tracks ever be added?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coldon66
  • 6 comments
  • 659 views
Messages
100
Messages
bullyson666
Does anyone, especially the more informed people concerned with GT5, ever think that any new tracks will be added to the game, by via perhaps downloadable content.

Also, along the same lines does anyone think that any more individual races/championships will be added in the future (as again downloadable content) for all us GT5 diehards? I'm not talking about seasonal races but actual structured championship races. To be honest there is quite a few tiers and races in those tiers but I don't think enough...

Any thoughts? Anybody in the know connected with PD.
 
Hoping for more real race tracks 👍
 
More tracks, more races, more cars... And more money/xp pr race lol :D
 
Here come the Spa-Francorchamps fanboys...

I hope so.
 
Some of the existing tracks that weren't added to the game would be nice. I was partial to Seattle and New York. The existing conversions are so graphically outdated I wouldn't be very excited at this point if it did happen. I really wish they would have taken the time to remodel and update the converted tracks. Cardboard 2d trees and repeated muddy first generation textures from 12 years ago just don't cut it anymore. Run that in HD and it makes it stand out even more.
 
Let them fix the game first, then add new content.
 
Back