Will Gran Turismo 6 ever work with the Dualshock 4 controller in race?

• Thread starter Lopata6666
  • 6 comments

Do you want to play races in GT6 with the Dualshock 4 controller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukraine
Ukraine
Lopata6666
Hello Mr.Yamauchi! I have a question about the Dualshock 4 controller. Its work in game menu,but its doesn't work in race. Will controller ever work in race too? I think most of players agree with me because its very important issue! Dualshock 3 pretty good but i VERY HOPE to see Dualshock 4 "race compatible" in future updates...

Thanks! Best wishes, Ilya

It probably doesn't work in the race because the PS3 recognizes the Dualshock 4 as a generic controller. So it behaves much in the way that a Dualshock 3 runs on PC (without proper drivers and whatnot).

While the DS4 is a great accessory to add support to, I doubt it will be on PD's priority list, so don't any hopes of it actually coming.

It probably doesn't work in the race because the PS3 recognizes the Dualshock 4 as a generic controller. So it behaves much in the way that a Dualshock 3 runs on PC (without proper drivers and whatnot).

Dualshock 4 work with PS3 like on PC as a generic and also works well in few PS3 games (like Crysis 3) First time i think that controller will work like the one of supported game wheels, but it does not and that was very sadly because i really want to play in GT6 with the Dualshock 4!!!

No offense, but the DS4 is obviously for PS4 only so it probably won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back