Will Grindlewald be in GT5 as it was in GT2

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpawnBlack
  • 3 comments
  • 1,207 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
411
United Kingdom
London
Messages
SpawnBlack
Messages
Never ever ever ever ever !
I had so much fun on Grindlewald having 2 player battles with my Brother's on this track. I thought it was very challenging even though it is not a Real Life Track it was fun. I know that some tracks will never be seen in GT again but hopefully with the Track Editor coming in GT5 I'll to simulate that track and others......hopefully!!!

👍
 
Probably not since there is the Eiger track now, which is based in almost the same location.
 
Probably. Maybe. Who knows? Nobody here does, so any answer is pure speculation, which is either right, or wrong. Toss a coin instead.
 
OT-> There threads regarding this track in not to distant past. Sorry dude. :indiff:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back