Will GT6 get premium/new RUF models?

• Thread starter raven214
  • 2 comments
United States
US
Hello,

I searched and did not find an appropriate thread posing this question. If there is one already, please redirect to it.

My question is simple. The "standard" RUF's received a nice upgrade to their exterior models in GT6, but we still have no RUF's with an interior or the other bells and whistles that come with being a full "premium". Will the standard RUF's be converted to full "premium", or will any new RUF's be added to GT6 - for example the Rt 12 R?

This question is, of course, driven by Porsche's absence from GT. Porsche is a popular and important manufacturer in automotive history and motosports. Due to the current legal agreement between Porsche and EA, it is unlikely we will see Porsche in the GT series anytime soon.

The existence of RUF presents us with the opportunity to sample some of the Porsche hardware in the meantime. It is as close to driving the real thing in GT as Porsche fans can currently get.

Last edited:
Hear, hear! The whole Porsche in Gran Turismo question, is pointless. Gran Turismo has the licence for RUF, so I cannot fathom why Ruf has not been given some GT6 'premium love'. Their vehicles are exceptional, and because of their nature, offer a challenge rarely found in Gran Turismo.

Please, sir, I do not get on my knees to beg that often, but I implore you to head over to the page below and make what you see, a reality in Gran Turismo.

http://www.ruf-automobile.de/temp_en.html

Back