Will GT7 Have Project Morpheus Support?

United States
United States
To those who don't know, Project Morpheus is a virtual reality head set in development by Sony. As Gran Turismo is a racing simulator, it, in my opinion at least, would seem natural that some future Gran Turismo titles may see support for Morpheus or something of the like. My question to you Mr. Kazunori, is will GT7 or any future title of Gran Turismo see support for something like Project Morpheus? Thank you sir and continue your great work on the series.

Project Cars will have it, I can't imagine Sony not forcing PD to implement it too. (Especially as DriveClub won't have it, Sony needs first party games with Morpheus support.)

To those who don't know, Project Morpheus is a virtual reality head set in development by Sony. As Gran Turismo is a racing simulator, it, in my opinion at least, would seem natural that some future Gran Turismo titles may see support for Morpheus or something of the like. My question to you Mr. Kazunori, is will GT7 or any future title of Gran Turismo see support for something like Project Morpheus? Thank you sir and continue your great work on the series.
Cool...I posted a similar question...VR I thought I was the only one interested.....my theory is GT is already ready for VR....at GT6 release ...as well as other new tech they were big on the interia visual upgrades...this is presumaby because of the need to reed the cars dashboard clearly...a better photo mode is promised for GT7. Never mind the raceing..it's going to be a pleasure walking around looking at othere peoples cars and paint jobs...or to take a passenger with you in your favourite tuned car...brill..I'm sure GT is already miles ahead with VR content they have been working at VR for a long time at Sony..maybe they could be aware of the future VR revolution....who knows?

Off course we know that's why the interias for VGT"s are missing....it's going to be very important for manufactures to get it right...so I think we will see "even more" of them in GT7-VR

Latest Posts

Back