Will PD ever fix the menu to show car names during races?

United States
USA
I prefer to see the car names instead of the names of the drivers I’m battling in the normal races against computer. The option is there to toggle between displaying driver names or car names. No matter which one you choose, it only gives you the driver names.

It’s been this way from the inception and still after update after update, it’s not fixed. Lots of other things massively wrong with this game a head of this but Puhlese fix this PD, can’t be that hard.

Must be your game then:
B50B84BF-EDC1-4F9C-B3BE-07FEFAA96C1A.png
9ADA6011-81E9-4D3E-9536-F2F90FCD0F45.png
0C9E5B29-3DA7-45E4-97E1-A4A00E10DB06.png

Last edited:
I prefer to see the car names instead of the names of the drivers I’m battling in the normal races against computer. The option is there to toggle between displaying driver names or car names. No matter which one you choose, it only gives you the driver names.

It’s been this way from the inception and still after update after update, it’s not fixed. Lots of other things massively wrong with this game a head of this but Puhlese fix this PD, can’t be that hard.
There are TWO settings for this, one is for the list of drivers/ cars at the left side of screen, and another setting for the individual cars in the race. Both settings are in the display settings before the races, will send screenshots later...

Back