Will the Concept II FT-86 deal expire for DLC duplicates?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NMusolino
  • 10 comments
  • 946 views
Messages
88
United States
Seattle, WA
Messages
NMusolino
Question is in the title, will this deal expire? I have an enduro in progress and it's a determining factor on whether or not I continue.
 
Probably not. It'll stay around forever as no deadlines have been said about such things.
 
So you think that they'll set a deadline if they decide to end it?
 
The deal will expire when the first DLC pack is no longer being sold.
 
^ I guess that answers your question.
 
Well when does that happen?


...I'm a uninformed fellow I guess...:crazy:
 
I guess whenever they may feel there is no chance of it selling anymore. :lol:
 
Logically I could see it expiring when the next complete pack is released. It would not surprise me if it expired in April.
 
I bet they'll see unpredicted sales on the paint pack :sly:
 
I bet they'll see unpredicted sales on the paint pack :sly:

Or they could make the FT-86 Concept II in the 2.03 Update untradeable. It would not surprise me if that happened.
 
Or they could make the FT-86 Concept II in the 2.03 Update untradeable. It would not surprise me if that happened.

If they do that, I hope they make it available for purchase in the NCD.
 
Back