- 309

- United States
Hi everyone! I'm still new to GTP and GT6 and I'm having ahard time deciding what to do.
I have a good tune on a 600pp car, but I want to try a 550pp tune for a shorter trac with it. I know that if I copy setting from tab A to B then change the power upgrades it will transfer those upgrades to the other tabs I have copied from and ultimately change the pp on the original tab. The real question here is if I change my transmission settings by changing the ratios and top speed, or change the suspension settings by adding a different suspension option, will those new settings transfer as well? Or is it just a glitch with the power settings? Thanks for your reply.
I have a good tune on a 600pp car, but I want to try a 550pp tune for a shorter trac with it. I know that if I copy setting from tab A to B then change the power upgrades it will transfer those upgrades to the other tabs I have copied from and ultimately change the pp on the original tab. The real question here is if I change my transmission settings by changing the ratios and top speed, or change the suspension settings by adding a different suspension option, will those new settings transfer as well? Or is it just a glitch with the power settings? Thanks for your reply.