Will the Fanatec CSR work on the new Xbox??

• Thread starter katpeeler
  • 4 comments
80710A06
katpeeler
Have had my CSR for about a year and love it and so glad I bought it..The other day i was trying to talk a buddy of mine into buying one but he brought up that it might not work on the new xbox....This got me thinking..maybe it wont work...But it would seem that it should....I even thought that if MS decides to go the "bluetooth" direction my CSR should have it built in since it works with PS3 right????:nervous::nervous:

I bought the xbox 250GB bundle just a month ago and my CSR wheel works great with it. Connects wirelessly just fine :) The CSR is fairly new too though... not sure if it makes a difference.

I haven't heard anything that says it won't but nothing about it working either. I think it is too early to say, probably the last thing they are worrying about, LOL.

I hope to everything holy that it will because my wife nearly contacted a lawyer after I dropped $400+ on a videogame 'toy' so to have to spend more $ will certainly make me a bachelor once again, HA!

^^..Well go ahead and start saving now..then if you have to you can explain that it had a "recall" on it and they sent you a new one.....and if the iold one works just use the money for the new xbox....

Save now! Pffft, what do I look like, a responsible adult, that's my wife's department. I take pride in helping the economy, LOL.

But on a more serious note, we still have over a year before any new Microsoft gaming product and I know I am speculating here as I do not know any info on the next installment but with all of the apps, Kinect stuff, my anticipation is close to nil. MS seems to cater more towards the Family gaming than people who just want good games. Nothing wrong with the direction they are headed it's just sad if my theory holds true come the next xbox? For me.

Back