Will the GT5 release announcement come with an amazing new trailer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Interpol-007
  • 13 comments
  • 1,656 views
Messages
125
Messages
Eduardo10
My thought is that PD will announce it with a mind blowing, jaw dropping, nuclear blowing, supernova explosion video!

What do you think?
Will they show us a new trailer or Will they just give us a release date and wait longer for new images and videos?
 
Last edited:
I think; holy hell! This question doesn't need its own space on the forums. Post this in the General News Thread because you'll get more replies there, as this won't last too long. Do it for me, for GTP, and for the sake of your question. I promise you, it'll get attention there.
 
A few things.
Check your grammer and spelling.
and...
What announcement are you refferring to?
Are you talking about GDC or some upcome game expo?

Either way, I would love to see a new trailer showing some of the features that have been mentioned but not yet seen.
Example: The weather effects, night racing on more then just SSR5 (whish has allways been night) and a more complete version of the damage physics.

I would also like to see SSR5 in the daytime.
 
We already checked it.
In Sonyish and Polyphony Digitalian "soon" means 1 to 6 months.

Anyway when "soon" will come, imo E3 2010, I think we'll get
1) a release date (possibly worldwide)
2) some new details on brands, features, tracks...
3) the damn secret trailer showing rain
4) playable demo (just at the expo)
 
I just want the secret trailer and maybe I'll be happy. I hate the teasing their doing...
 
I just want the secret trailer and maybe I'll be happy. I hate the teasing their doing...

There's a good chance the secret trailer was the one included in GOWIII. Check the thread here.
 
A few things.
Check your grammer and spelling.
and...
What announcement are you refferring to?
Are you talking about GDC or some upcome game expo?

Either way, I would love to see a new trailer showing some of the features that have been mentioned but not yet seen.
Example: The weather effects, night racing on more then just SSR5 (whish has allways been night) and a more complete version of the damage physics.

I would also like to see SSR5 in the daytime.
Here's a tip for you. When you decide to pull people up for their grammar and spelling, don't make the same mistakes yourself, or worse, make more of them. For a start, you can't even spell "grammar" correctly...

Honestly, Interpol-007's original post was far better in that regard compared to the one you made there. Look at all those spelling mistakes, let alone the terrible sentence structure. You could be quoted as a textbook definition of a hypocrite with that verbiage.

Edit: Oh dear, as sad as it is I went through a bit of your post history. As I suspected, lots of typos and grammatical errors.
 
Last edited:
I think this guys onto something here. I think the release date will be on a new trailer in GOW 4.
 
The GoW trailer IS the secret trailer...just the scene with the rain is missing, I guess they replaced the scene with something diffrent.


I hope we will see a E3 Release Date Trailer that shows everything at gold status, means weather, day/night and damage plus new cars or even brands.
 
There's a good chance the secret trailer was the one included in GOWIII. Check the thread here.
No, I believe there are 2 versions. Gameblog.fr said they recognized some sequences in that video but the one they saw had rain too
http://translate.google.it/translat...n-turismo-5-video-inedite-de-nuit&sl=fr&tl=en
And the second one is the one coming "for Europe"
The GoW trailer IS the secret trailer...just the scene with the rain is missing, I guess they replaced the scene with something diffrent.
same thing...
 
Last edited:
A few things.
Check your grammer and spelling.
and...
What announcement are you refferring to?
Are you talking about GDC or some upcome game expo?

Either way, I would love to see a new trailer showing some of the features that have been mentioned but not yet seen.
Example: The weather effects, night racing on more then just SSR5 (whish has allways been night) and a more complete version of the damage physics.

I would also like to see SSR5 in the daytime.

Here's a tip for you. When you decide to pull people up for their grammar and spelling, don't make the same mistakes yourself, or worse, make more of them. For a start, you can't even spell "grammar" correctly...

Honestly, Interpol-007's original post was far better in that regard compared to the one you made there. Look at all those spelling mistakes, let alone the terrible sentence structure. You could be quoted as a textbook definition of a hypocrite with that verbiage.

Edit: Oh dear, as sad as it is I went through a bit of your post history. As I suspected, lots of typos and grammatical errors.


If anything, this thread was at least worth a real laugh from me. Thanks!
 
ahhh... another classic example of someone creating a stupid "what if" thread just so they can be heard. Come on. How the hell would any of us know anything about the announcement of the release date?
 
Back