Will the next DLC be free?

Messages
880
Portugal
Chesterfield
Messages
DEKOWOLF
So far, since the launch of the game, every additional content available to has been delivered to us for free.

However, with more upcoming DLC planned for the future, I would like to know if it's going to be free or not.
I'm not asking what's in it, or when it comes out. Simply want to know if I need to get some money ready for it. Thanks. 👍
 
Only time will tell. Hopefully it will be free as was all that we received thus far in gt6.
 
Google crystal ball. :confused: :gtpflag:


I was going to say Magic 8 Ball, but yeah. :sly: There's probably a small handful of people in the world that know this and I guarantee none of them will reply to this thread.
 
I was going to say Magic 8 Ball, but yeah. :sly: There's probably a small handful of people in the world that know this and I guarantee none of them will reply to this thread.

2n2g.png
 
I'm gonna say no unless it's a Vision car. But with the way the games been going, they need to start throwing out more free stuff to secure their fans.

In other words, I [we] don't have a clue, it could go either way. I always keep some funds in my account anyway, never know when I'll need it.
 
It depends on what the DLC itself includes really.
 
There will be cars and tracks paid DLCs but when is the question.

I personally think that they will release a paid DLC after a major update that adds promised features - more importantly online features as this will increase the number of active players and thus potential DLCs buyers.
 
Back