Will the rocket work on the 24 minute races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dagger311
  • 23 comments
  • 1,521 views
Messages
6,658
United States
Marietta, GA
Messages
Dagger31198
Hello everyone.

I've cleared every endurance race except the 24 minute ones. I know about the light car company rocket not having to pit on the races I've done, but what about 24 minutes? And also, sknce I can't get it anywhere near 750 pp, won't the cars just overtake me within seconds after leaving the pits?

Thanks in advance.
 
Willow springs 10 lap, - lcc rocket
24 mins nurb : Honda hsv / lcc
24 mins spa : lcc
24 mins lemans : hsv/ lcc

Make sure you use racing hard or sport hard or something on willow


Personally I did the 24h of lemans with the hsv because it has tremendous amounts of grip.. It turns bad after 2nd pit stop so you have to shift up a gear higher in the corner and then shift down after you exit the corners
 
Willow springs 10 lap, - lcc rocket
24 mins nurb : Honda hsv / lcc
24 mins spa : lcc
24 mins lemans : hsv/ lcc

Make sure you use racing hard or sport hard or something on willow


Personally I did the 24h of lemans with the hsv because it has tremendous amounts of grip.. It turns bad after 2nd pit stop so you have to shift up a gear higher in the corner and then shift down after you exit the corners
So the lcc will work on all of them?
 
So the lcc will work on all of them?
Yeah I just dont have a personal experience with THE lcc on le mans. ITs what people told me. I did it with the hsv-010 Gt
 
Yeah I just dont have a personal experience with THE lcc on le mans. ITs what people told me. I did it with the hsv-010 Gt
How often did you have to pit in the hsv?
 
How often did you have to pit in the hsv?
Twice for fuel. You have to focus on making a clean race not trying to get at the first position right away. Although I did cut some corners sometimes... Lol but not needed. The AI takes so damn long in the pits...
 
Twice for fuel. You have to focus on making a clean race not trying to get at the first position right away. Although I did cut some corners sometimes... Lol but not needed. The AI takes so damn long in the pits...
Yeah, I know. I beat a ferrari fxx in the rocket because the fxx is a gas guzzler and a tire burner.
 
Yeah, I know. I beat a ferrari fxx in the rocket because the fxx is a gas guzzler and a tire burner.
LOL yeah I ran out of gas on nurb and had to restart and shift earlier and all
 
LOL yeah I ran out of gas on nurb and had to restart and shift earlier and all
I tried it one time on the willow springs one and ended up pitting way too early because that part with the consecutive turns killed my tires.
 
Just cleared 34 minutes of nurburgring. What a letdown! In Ascari and Silverstone, the race was close, even with the rocket. Nurburgring, where it rained a lot (And the A.I suck at rain), I had the lead just before the straight on lap two, held my position, and ended up with a 30 second lead by the end of lap three (final).

Any tips for Spa or Le Mans/De La Sarthe?
 
You guy's got me hype up I got try knock it out. I got 515/573 stars was finshing up stuff didnt have good luck in super class new to everything. Sliverstone was easy then ran the willow with lcc and lemans I came 4th each time. I got lucky and figure out u can run the redbull x2014 junior at spa-francorchamps and everyone was in one made for a great race love way those handle.
 
Lol, I'll try. It rains a lot there? What about Le Mans? Does it rain as bad as nurb on either?
Yeah it does just equip RH

You guy's got me hype up I got try knock it out. I got 515/573 stars was finshing up stuff didnt have good luck in super class new to everything. Sliverstone was easy then ran the willow with lcc and lemans I came 4th each time. I got lucky and figure out u can run the redbull x2014 junior at spa-francorchamps and everyone was in one made for a great race love way those handle.
Good luck man
 
Yeah it does just equip RH


Good luck man
Thanks, and what about intermeddiate tires? I used those on Nurb, and the rain kept them cool enough to not wear down. They say good for unpredictable weather.
 
908 makes a very easy win in Spa and Le Mans.

If you're looking for a fair/more challenging race, you can use an R18 instead.
 
908 makes a very easy win in Spa and Le Mans.

If you're looking for a fair/more challenging race, you can use an R18 instead.
Does the 908 need any pits? I think I want to just clear them for now, and save the challenge for later.
 
In Le Mans, you can squeeze out three laps with racing soft tires in the beginning and then switch to racing medium for the rest of the race. Oddly, racing medium tires are only good for about two laps, so in total, I believe you'll need to pit three times.

I'm not sure about Spa, I think I've also pitted three times but I'll have to watch the replay. Same with Le Mans, the trick in Spa is to start with racing soft tires, pit just before you run out of fuel, and then switch to racing medium or racing hard for the rest of the race.

I'm using Praiano's awesome tune for the 908. Here is the link if you want to try it out.
 
Last edited:
Finished Spa yesterday but fell asleep before I told you guys.

In Le Mans, you can squeeze out three laps with racing soft tires in the beginning and then switch to racing medium for the rest of the race. Oddly, racing medium tires are only good for about two laps, so in total, I believe you'll need to pit three times.

I'm not sure about Spa, I think I've also pitted three times but I'll have to watch the replay. Same with Le Mans, the trick in Spa is to start with racing soft tires, pit just before you run out of fuel, and then switch to racing medium or racing hard for the rest of the race.

I'm using Praiano's awesome tune for the 908. Here is the link if you want to try it out.
I might use the 908 when I get bored and want to make some money. I think my rocket bat one of those at spa. It said Peugeot on the side.
 
The rocket just doesn't have the stability to handle those high speed corners well enough, just made the Praino tune for the Peugot, trying it now.
 
The rocket just doesn't have the stability to handle those high speed corners well enough, just made the Praino tune for the Peugot, trying it now.
need to add ballast
 
I used the Imprezza for the Nurburgring and Spa races. Pitted on the second lap at Nurburgring (RS tires)(609pp) and the third lap was a cinch. For Spa, pitted on the 5th lap..same setup. you'll get passed a lot on the straights but catch up in the corners. Everyone pits so often that by lap 9 you are way ahead. Finished 1 lap ahead. Fun car to drive
 
LCC Rocket Car and HSV for Le Mans?!

I hope to see a Youtube video on that!
 
Back