Will the steering be more adjustable in the PC version?

  • Thread starter Thread starter poe64
  • 4 comments
  • 931 views
Messages
313
My Driving Force EX is terrible with this game. I can't gain much control. The road feels like ice. All the adjustments don't cure the boat like handling and lag.
I'm swaying all over the place even with a deadzone and the wheel is about 3/4 of a sec behind my turns.

I'm thinking of swapping for the PC version in the morning.
Do you think I'll have better luck with that version?

Cheers
 
Yes. PC should have some nice mods coming to help the physics.
 
Yes. PC should have some nice mods coming to help the physics.

Some minor mods are already up:

RaceDepartment - S2U Mods

PS: The site requires registration (Free) to download files.
PSS: It's safe to use mods offline, unknown concequences may occur online.
Warning: Read the descriptions carefully, and backup the original files first!!
 
Yes, future mods have made my mind up and I'm about to upgrade my PC anyway.
Got a glimpse of the potential of this game though.
Packed with features.

Many Thanks
 
Back