Will the Tomahawk be less O.P?

• Thread starter Nismonath5
  • 6 comments

Nismonath5

Premium
New Zealand
South Auckland, New Zealand
Nismonath5
In GTSport, there's only the one Tomahawk so far, and I see it's got some extreme visual differences over it's GT6 counterparts, like a huge rear wing. So I'm wondering, are PD going to de-tune the Tomahwak, make it less O.P. and generally more useable in events? I'd like to think that's the case, but does anyone know for sure?

Last edited:
In GTSport, there's only the one Tomahawk so far, and I see it's got some extreme visual differences over it's GT6 counterparts, like a huge rear wing. So I'm wondering, are PD going to de-tune the Tomahwak, make it less O.P. and generally more useable in events? I'd like to think that's the case, but does anyone know for sure?
I'd certainly hope not. I loved how bonkers the Red Bull X cars and the Tomahawks were. In fact, I was thinking of making a race series based around them.

It is, but it isn't.

Since the GTS-R version is in the Gr. 1 section, it'll be severely nerfed from its appearance in GT6 (weight gain and a 800bhp+ loss).

At the same time, all of the VGTs featured in GT6 are supposed to feature in GTS, so it'll still be incredibly OP in a sense.

From my understanding, the stock (un-nerfed) Tomahawks will still be in GTS. The one with the rear wing in Gr1 is nerfed and a separate car.

This is what's worrying me to be honest. With such a small number of cars, I suspect most of that will be taken by duplicates separated by just Group ratings.

I'm predicting that the Tomahawk would have exactly 600hp and a weight of 850kg for its Gr. 1 variant. If the Bugatti Vision GT's Gr. 1 variant has 621hp and 980kg, then this would likely be that for the Tomahawk so it can keep up with the Bugatti Vision GT.

Back