will there be a time when?....

Messages
54
Messages
flair1111
in any gt game we will be able to paint our cars as we see fit?

coulors, stripes, or just a total crappy "paint everywhere" all over the car like a madman painted it in our own custom paint mode?

also id love to be able to upload images and put them on my car.

is this realistic in the future? i know in MS flight sim i can do this thing to my planes and its awesome to have my own name on the plane or fly my black "metallica" or "Megadeth" plane.

it just adds to the fun.
thoughts??
 
It was listed as a future feature of the series at TGS 2006 and Kaz has said after release of GT5 he still wants a livery editor but its anyone's guess when it'll finally arrive. GT6 hopefully.
 
That is one thing about GT5 that I really hated. When you're the very last racing series that has yet to develop any sort of decent livery/wheel/paint editor the excuses start to really run dry. It hasn't prevented me from enjoying the game, but I really also want it included.
 
If you put Forza's livery editor in GT5 I'd be thrilled. Not that I have even used Forza's; just the mere fact of it existing. Also, allow us to buy paint chips in GT Auto. You don't bring your own paint to paint a car in real life, so why should we have to in gran tourismo five?
 
If you put Forza's livery editor in GT5 I'd be thrilled. Not that I have even used Forza's; just the mere fact of it existing. Also, allow us to buy paint chips in GT Auto. You don't bring your own paint to paint a car in real life, so why should we have to in gran tourismo five?

I've brought paint chips in to get matched! They DO use paint chips to some degree IRL. I still think it's a bad idea to not let us choose our own colours though!
 
Back