Will there be any cool cars to drive in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter frankwer
  • 14 comments
  • 1,606 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
15
GT5 Prologue bored me to death because of all the boring cars. The standard production cars are slow, the F1 car is fast but to grippy.

I fear GT5 will bring more of the same boring cars. Will there be any cool cars like e.g the Caterham 7?, www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoWgnIC4PNs portrayed here in a pc sim.

I hope not GT5 will be just a game to show off boring but nice cars made by Nissan, Toyota, Porsche etc.
 
Last edited:
Are you serious?
 
Rumor is they folded to Greenpeace and will only include hybrids.
 
duh....
 
I hope not GT5 will be just a game to show off boring but nice cars made by Nissan, Toyota, Porsche etc.

What the... are you thinking? Skylines, Supras and 911's are far from boring.
 
No there won't be, every car will be so boring to drive your tv will shut off on it's own because it's bored of displaying the image.
 
GTP's Cool Wall says Yes, considering the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing is making an appearance.
 
I think your on your own there.
 
TROLL!

Boring? GT5P production cars slow or boring? Have you driven a RWD 650 HP car without ASM on pro physics? Even if you're a good driver you must admit that tail kicking out in those cars is hard to control and quite "not-boring" most of the time.

Dude, seriously. You don't have idea what you're talking about, if you say Porsche is boring you obviously don't know anything about cars.

EDIT: Reported thread :).
 
Last edited:
if you say Porsche is boring you obviously don't know anything about cars.


911-carrera-996-left.jpg


"oh my god I can't wait for Porsche to reveal to new 997"


porsche911coupepetrol87.jpg



How exciting. :trouble:

I'm just busting your balls man.
 
Porsche-Good cars and lazy designers!!!!!
 
Cars are all boring. I'm hoping GT5 is all about the orienteering, skateboarding and kitesurfing.

[/countertroll]
 
In the time it's taken you to create a profile and then create this thread you could have read some of the other threads on this page to answer your question.

It's fairly obvious you're just trying to wind people up. Surely there is, or should be, something in the AUP to close this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back