Will there be different car manufacturer updates

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo309
  • 0 comments
  • 442 views

Enzo309

(Banned)
Messages
484
Ive been expecting a koenigsegg since last year and it turned out to be that its not in the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XxQbNyAuF0

the real GT5 currently doesnt have the graphics of that Koenigsegg CCX in that video.....

I am not disappointed because of the graphics but I am disappointed because Koenigsegg isnt in the game

And even though there is 1000 cars in game it isnt 1000 different cars and many are just standard cars and not all of the cars has equal detailed looks.

For example the Dodge Ram has a very bad graphic detail to it.

Also the cars dont seem to blend with the in game graphics.
Its like its separated from the screen I completely understand this because the game is very big and not everything can be perfect.


anyway my main question is will there be car manufacturer updates in the future or the cars will stay the same until the end of GT5?
 
Back