Will there be pit stop uses outside of super class and online races in a future update?

United States
Westville, Florida
So, I got Gran Turismo 6, and i love the super class races, mainly because of the use of pit stops :), and unfortunetly, there are no pit stop uses in other career events or arcade mode, like in GT5. Also, my internet won't let me play online, otherwise it would mess up, so it's only super class races that have pit stops for me :guilty:. And I was hoping that there would pit stop uses outside of super class and online race in a future update at sometime :rolleyes:. Is there any news about it yet?

The answer to every single question about every future update to GT6, if any, is that no one here has any definitive answers for you. Anyone privy to inside information, and it has happened in the past, would not be allowed to reveal it anyway. Given that GT6 is on PS3 and closing in on two years of life on a dead console, I'd say the odds of any significant updates to the game beyond content are very, very, very slim.

You need to get a better internet because this game mostly about online.
I say so because I dont way to say that...

you've bought the wrong game if your internet is bad
Not even close. Even at it's peak there were only a couple of hundred open lobbies in GT6 within a few months of it's release. The vast, vast majority of players still play offline. Even on sims like Assetto Corsa, which has a very barebones offline experience, there are usually barely over 1000 players online most of the time.

Back