Will there be updates in the Future for new Cars ?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Katz_90
  • 13 comments
  • 865 views
Messages
6
Germany
Germany
Messages
Katz90
Well guys its good to be here.

I have this major Question: Do you think there will be future updates for new (2013-2014) Cars ? I am thinking about Audi RS6 (2014) Audi S3 (2014) and stuff like that ? What do you think ? Forza is doing it.

Fire ahead guys.
 
it would seem that PD is currently focused on adding concept cars and the like, which is a little dissapointing to be honest, because i am absolutely loving the recent influx of new supercars. But i do really like the VGT stuff, just not as much as i would like real cars. :indiff:
 
Thanks for your answer Chameleon. I totally agree. I love the old cars. But the new ones are just sick !!! I would love to get them in GT6. I mean if Forza can do it why not GT6. Wouldn't it be awesome to drive a new Audi RS6 or a new Mercedes CLS Shootingbrake 👍
 
There will be for sure updates in future, but nobody knows what cars will be in the update...
Except VGT cars
 
I would assume that they will definitely introduce new cars. I would certainly like to see newer LMPs (especially the Rebellion R-One) and if they can somehow get the Formula E car that would be nice too (I am aware that it is on Forza unfortunately).

A newer lower-formulae car would be good too, perhaps the IL 15 wouldn't be a bad bet.
 
Kaz
yes, there is still a lot of cars i want to put in GT
hertiage_test.jpg
:yuck:
 
I would assume that they will definitely introduce new cars. I would certainly like to see newer LMPs (especially the Rebellion R-One) and if they can somehow get the Formula E car that would be nice too (I am aware that it is on Forza unfortunately).

A newer lower-formulae car would be good too, perhaps the IL 15 wouldn't be a bad bet.
With the new FIA deal, once FE picks up...I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the FE car introduced. Would be great for the FIA. They've already got the platform (gt6) with a lot of young players to capture the interest of into the new series. They're actually pretty decent little formula cars and the driver lineup for the inaugural season is comical, yet solid. I would like to see a few new cars before updating any current premiums. Namely the P1 and LaFerrari...but I don't think that's gonna happen for us.
 
It seems they're stuck on this concept crap so myself I don't expect much. Good thing I'm happy with what we do have! haha.
 
there is so much missing cars ... no mercedes 63 amg no bmw M6 no new audi's nothing !!
 
Only time will tell on what we get for GT6 updates. However from prior knowledge they usually save a lot of the new cars for the next game installments. I honestly dont mind the system they have: current game gets concepts and some new real cars while the next installment gets mostly new real cars.
 
Amen Brothers.
Only time will tell on what we get for GT6 updates. However from prior knowledge they usually save a lot of the new cars for the next game installments.

@Brutaka what do you mean with next game installments ? Gran Turismo 7 ?
 
Amen Brothers.


@Brutaka what do you mean with next game installments ? Gran Turismo 7 ?
yes but mainly in general. With GT5's case not that many real life cars were added as DLC, PD instead waited to add more real life cars into GT6.
 
Well that sucks. Because i won't be able to play GT7 on my PS3.
 
Back