Will there ever be any more real world tracks added?

  • Thread starter Thread starter poe64
  • 11 comments
  • 1,697 views
Messages
313
Is this likely or is the game finished with and is this all we are going to get?

This sim/game feels like it's only half done. I wasn't bothered for the first couple of months but after all this time it's a complete let down after all the years of waiting.

I look at the visual quality of some of the tracks and cars and think, "what a waste".
This could have been an amazing game but it feels as though the makers have just lost interest. I would pay the same price again for some more real tracks and an editor to set up my own races with whatever cars I wanted. I know nothing about consoles though so maybe making an editor isn't possible.

Shift 2 is gettin a lot of time from me atm. I come back to GT5 every now and then hoping there will be a massive download, but nothing. I put the game back in it's case because I find it is so boring.

Do you think it is done and dusted?
 
Well the creator wanted more time to actually finish the game....but he had to make tue fans happy and release it before he was really finished....so there is a possibility that there will be dlc for it but thats up to the creator
 
No, there will be no more "real world" tracks added.
 
Well the creator wanted more time to actually finish the game....but he had to make tue fans happy and release it before he was really finished....

Kaz and his team are incompetent. Competent developers wouldn't need more time than what he already had. During the whole GT5 development cycle, all they produced was a little over 200 new car models and a handful of tracks, while the other 800+ cars and many tracks were just recycled. Turn 10 did twice as much in less time. I'm sick of the excuses for Kaz.

"Oh, but if Kaz could have had like three more years, maybe we could have got over 400 Premium cars and all new tracks...." He shouldn't have needed any more years for that. It should have been there already in the time he already had.
 
Kaz and his team are incompetent. Competent developers wouldn't need more time than what he already had. During the whole GT5 development cycle, all they produced was a little over 200 new car models and a handful of tracks, while the other 800+ cars and many tracks were just recycled. Turn 10 did twice as much in less time. I'm sick of the excuses for Kaz.

"Oh, but if Kaz could have had like three more years, maybe we could have got over 400 Premium cars and all new tracks...." He shouldn't have needed any more years for that. It should have been there already in the time he already had.

It sure is easy to play quarterback from behind your keyboard, isn't it? :rolleyes:
 
IceMan PJN
Kaz and his team are incompetent. Competent developers wouldn't need more time than what he already had. During the whole GT5 development cycle, all they produced was a little over 200 new car models and a handful of tracks, while the other 800+ cars and many tracks were just recycled. Turn 10 did twice as much in less time. I'm sick of the excuses for Kaz.

"Oh, but if Kaz could have had like three more years, maybe we could have got over 400 Premium cars and all new tracks...." He shouldn't have needed any more years for that. It should have been there already in the time he already had.

Exactly, also they aren't willing to hire more molders so it can take less time to make tracks.
 
Last edited:
Before GT5's release this thread would be screaming 'omg I want spa Lolz!!!1' Nowadays though, Kaz's reactions would say otherwise. Good. ;)
 
Premium cars take far too much time to model. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that Kaz might want to hire a few more modelers if he wants all cars to have the level of detail that the premium cars have.
 
Of course there will be more real tracks.



In GT6 :D.
 
Not again! All moaners would be here telling everyone how incompetent Kaz is if the game wouldn't have been released yet...
 
Hopefully because I really want to race at Bathurst.
 
Back