Will there ever be any X2010 seasonal event?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mralexf1
  • 10 comments
  • 610 views
Messages
1,138
Messages
mralexf1
It would be amazing! A time trial or a race.
 
I sure hope not. It's the worst car in the game.
 
Oliver_Newton
I sure hope not. It's the worst car in the game.

I think that the Sebastian Vettel was the most challenging event in the game and once you pass it there's not much more to do in the game.
 
I sure hope not. It's the worst car in the game.

I don't understand why people keep declaring this.
I know It plagues many online rooms, and it's entirely fictional with arguably un-achievable performance capabilities giving it a clear advantage over anything else, but I have probably driven 200-300 cars on GT5 that are less fun/more dull/worse than the X2010.
I could also list 200-300 I would rather drive however, but I just see it as a bit of fun.

On topic, I think it would be great to have an X2010 seasonal event, as like the Ferarri F1 event, it would give it a real purpose in the game other than being a grinding tool.👍
 
I also hope not. In as much as I drove it loads before I now cannot stand the car.
 
I hope there is, i dont like the car but a lot of people do and are probably scared to admit it in case they are lambasted for it!

I havent used 'lambasted' for a while lol'
 
A time trial would not hurt but a race..that would be a disaster.
 
Back