Will trade any car for max amount of matte/color shift paint chips.

  • Thread starter Thread starter porschedrifter
  • 29 comments
  • 1,201 views
Messages
230
Messages
xdemoncamberx
Messages
porschedrifter
I'm looking to make a massive collection for the following matte colors:

Matte Light Blue
Matte Blue
Matte Yellow
Matte Orange
Matte Light Red
Matte Red
Matte Dark Red
Matte Pink
Matte Purple
Matte Light Grey
Matte Grey
Matte Dark Grey
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Blacks

Multiples are ok. I will gift any premium car you want if you are able to send max amount of chips to me. Color shifts are wanted as well.

When i get on tonight I will start adding people and send in order of requests. Thanks guys!

I have no problem sending any premium car for color shift/matte chips, to make things easier so I don't have to keep checking this thread as much, just send me a friend request to xdemoncamberx with a comment as to what car you want, when I have a free slot to send the car, I will.
 
Last edited:
Cant trade theses tickets just to let you know.

Sorry
 
lol thanks
 
you can get matt black from buying a Lexus LFA
 
you can get matt black from buying a Lexus LFA
That's matt black, the OP is talking about matte black,
 
I did actually buy like 10 LFA's but I also want some of the more rare colors, color shift and other vivid matte finishes, anything anyone has like that would be great.
 
Anyone willing to gift me a bunch of chips? Any car you want in return.

Just message me what car you want and a friend request and I'll send the car when i get on tonight.

I have a couple accounts, so I can do two car trades a day.
 
Last edited:
Do you have DLC Paints? I'll send lots of the paints you want for some painted cars with dlc colors
 
I don't have DLC chips, sorry.
 
What cars do you have? My mattes are in my signature.
 
I can get you any car under a mil.
If you have the mattes I want and can send me the max amount of paint chips allowed, I'll send you any car you request.
 
porschedrifter
I can get you any car under a mil.
If you have the mattes I want and can send me the max amount of paint chips allowed, I'll send you any car you request.

Do you have an online garage? Im looking for the two HPA motorsports cars.
 
I know I have one of the HPA cars, if it's in the dealer i can get the other one too.
 
porschedrifter
I know I have one of the HPA cars, if it's in the dealer i can get the other one too.

Ok did you look and see what paints you wanted and how many?
 
how do you show your garage online?
 
porschedrifter
how do you show your garage online?

Go to mygranturismo.net and make an account then you have to manually select the cars you have (took my atleast 3 hours to do my 270 cars).
 
Yeah screw that lol... If it's in the dealer I can get it to you.
You have the mattes I want, I provided a list in the main post.

Any vibrant matte color or dark silver is cool, also any color shift works as well.
Just send as many chips as it allows.

What HPA do you want more?
 
hi, i have all matte paints including the aventador matte paints. If you're interested, add kennylmao. :)
 
porschedrifter
Yeah screw that lol... If it's in the dealer I can get it to you.
You have the mattes I want, I provided a list in the main post.

Any vibrant matte color or dark silver is cool, also any color shift works as well.
Just send as many chips as it allows per day.

What HPA do you want more?

Just saw that the audi one is premium...
Ill take the standard one if you have it.
 
I cant remember if i do have it, but if i find it in the used dealers i'll send it over.
 
kenny when i get on tonight i will add you as well, what car do you want?
 
kenny when i get on tonight i will add you as well, what car do you want?

a Ferrari F40 for 5 paints, sounds good? Let me know which do you want? :)
 
sure, i can send the car tomorrow. shoot me a psn message and friend request
 
1st one to trade: zach_attack_2011: thank you!
 
I don't mean to 'jack, but I'll send anyone any trade-able premium car right now for 5 matte dark silvers.
 
Hey buddy i'll check my matte and shift paints tonight. I'm updating my used JGTC list as I am getting close to owning all of them Are u willing to trade JGTC cars??
 
Send FR : p0tt3ryhwh I will send you five mattes for free
 
porschedrifter
1st one to trade: zach_attack_2011: thank you!

No problem m8, Thank You for the car.
 
I'll send any premium car that can be sent.

When i get on tonight I will start adding people and send in order of requests. Thanks guys!

I have no problem sending any premium car for color shift/matte chips, to make things easier so I don't have to keep checking this thread as much, just send me a friend request to xdemoncamberx with a comment as to what car you want, when I have a free slot to send the car, I will.
 
Last edited:
Back