Will trade Gold or Silver paint chip for the following cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psx0005
  • 7 comments
  • 567 views
Messages
6
Messages
Psx0005
Hello all,

I can trade Gold or Silver Chrome paint chip for any of the cars listed:

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
DENSO SARD SUPRA GT '00
IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
Mobil 1 NSX '01
OPTION Stream Z '04

Appreciate any help!:)

EDIT: Welp, got the majority of my request fulfilled from a member on another forum but thank you to the ones who replied to me with their offers/inquiries.

@calico: Thanks to your comment, I'll go back to just lurking on this forum instead of trying to be anywhere near of an active member. That kind of attitude must be the norm with newbies to you, but I guess you must've forgotten that you started out as one yourself. Ah well.
 
Last edited:
Me! 1 chrome all the cars?
 
Me! 1 chrome all the cars?

I will trade 1 paint chip for 1 car. If you have 2 cars on my list, then you get both the Gold and Silver chips 👍
 
How about 5 gold chrome or admix of gold and silver for your Z? Pm me your PSN, I have to delete some people off my Friend list to add you.
 
How about 5 gold chrome or admix of gold and silver for your Z? Pm me your PSN, I have to delete some people off my Friend list to add you.

Sorry for the confusion bass. I'm offering the chips (which I have) for those cars listed that I need.
 
I have the 22b and I'll take a gold chrome in return
 
I think you live in a dreamworld you can send five paint chips a day and only 1 car so why would anybody want to give you a car for 1 chip when it is clearly fair to say 5 chips 1 car. Especially as i give away chrome chips for free.
 
I think you live in a dreamworld you can send five paint chips a day and only 1 car so why would anybody want to give you a car for 1 chip when it is clearly fair to say 5 chips 1 car. Especially as i give away chrome chips for free.

Thanks for your comment. I came in here just asking for help and seeing if I could help others, and you come in here with that. Sheesh.
 
Last edited:
Back