will trade Redbull x1 svettel for chrome paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter PQRNFLAKES
  • 9 comments
  • 357 views

PQRNFLAKES

(Banned)
Messages
19
hey guys i have a reb bull svettle x1 ( the blue one ) for trade i want some chrome chips let me know can trade asap


you send chrome paint first and ill send you the car as a safty thing for me let me know
 
I'm okay with it :) Gotta go to school in a few minutes, but will do today :)

Add me on PSN: Wienish
 
i added you how many chromes you have my user name is PQRNFLAKES
 
I sent you a RF yesterday but you never responded.
 
I can send you 5 chrome :)
 
still wanting to trade add me on PS3 ( PQRNFLAKES ) first in gets it
 
Dude, I told you i gotta go to school...

Edit: yeah, really 5.
 
Back