Will we ever be able to turn damage off?

  • Thread starter Thread starter andmen
  • 17 comments
  • 974 views
Messages
291
Messages
amenasce
Firstly, it's poorly done. Second, when i want to take pictures and the stupid AI bumps into me, i have to restart every time. So why cant they allow us to turn damage off like every game since forever have allowed us to do so?:grumpy:
 
Good question....I agree....

I just started playing with the Photomode and it is quite frustrating, isn't it?
 
The ability to turn damage off is unlocked when you reach level 40 in A-spec and B-spec.





Yes, Im kidding.
 
We should be able to turn it off and turn up to the max, so endurance races can be about surviving.
 
We should be able to turn it off and turn up to the max, so endurance races can be about surviving.

Imagine online mode with that settings... no more X2010 for every single race... it wont be used simply used anymore... instead of that it will be a more competitive game *sigh*
 
That's visual damage, not mechanical damage.

For the majority of us, it doesn't really matter, it's off anyway...
 
How do you turn visual damage off?
 
How do you turn visual damage off?

I don't think that you can do that in GT Mode.

If you learn the AI patterns in GT5, then you can avoid them bumping into you, or you bumping into them. That's the best advice that I can give, just drive clean.
 
The ugly and unreal ones.

But it's humerous seeing parts of your car being shaped in a crazy way!
 
I don't think that you can do that in GT Mode.

If you learn the AI patterns in GT5, then you can avoid them bumping into you, or you bumping into them. That's the best advice that I can give, just drive clean.

I drive very clean but sometimes i want to take pictures of close racing and the AI doesnt care about not bumping into my doors..:ouch:
 
But it's humerous seeing parts of your car being shaped in a crazy way!

The only real damage i have seen are the front and rear bumper falling apart on one side and hanging there.
 
Back