Will we finally have feet in Forza 5?

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
Yes this is indeed a silly thread but its a silly feature that is missing currently from F4. I think currently it cuts off at the knees. Just wondering if we will be able to see our feet or the lower half of or legs in F5? :lol:

Yeah it does look quite wierd, given the generation of gaming we are in!

Exactly why I prefer the bumper and hood cam. Best feedback from the road, tyres and suspension.

CAMAROBOY69
Yes this is indeed a silly thread but its a silly feature that is missing currently from F4. I think currently it cuts off at the knees. Just wondering if we will be able to see our feet or the lower half of or legs in F5? :lol:

I've never seen the pedals or the bottom of the seat; not in a race, anyway. If they rendered legs, I wouldn't know they were there. It would be sort of like rendering the fuel sloshing around in the gas tank.

I've never seen the pedals or the bottom of the seat; not in a race, anyway. If they rendered legs, I wouldn't know they were there. It would be sort of like rendering the fuel sloshing around in the gas tank.
Looks a bit silly when you are taking interior photos and notice there are no legs. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back