Will you add more hillclimb events to the roster of Goodwood events in game or as Seasonal Events?

• Thread starter sirjim73
  • 1 comments
England
Reading
cutback73
cutback73
Ok, so I've checked the search and cannot see that this question has specifically been asked here, even though it seems to come up in the forums quite regularly.

Having been to Goodwood yesterday thanks to the GTPlanet/Gran Turismo competition :gtpflag:, it struck me just how many cars from GT6 were on site yesterday.

Since we have 15 events in the Goodwood section, and many many more cars not included in the game that could be added to the section, I think a lot of people would like to see more Goodwood time trials added (I know I personally enjoyed the Aston Martin competition in the UK as a new addition to the roster).

If it's too difficult to add events into the Goodwood section itself, perhaps some events could be added regularly via the Seasonal Events, say 3 at a time like the Goodwood section in game. Some obvious examples of cars that could be included in future would be the 3 Senna vehicles, or 3 of the Vision Concepts.

If you would like to see more Goodwood hillclimb time trials in the game, please like this thread :cheers:

[A brief note to any mods - if this question has been asked, the search mode could not find it, typing in Goodwood into the search on this Q&A forum only came up with 18 answers of which none related to the above question]

Ok, so I've checked the search and cannot see that this question has specifically been asked here, even though it seems to come up in the forums quite regularly.

Having been to Goodwood yesterday thanks to the GTPlanet/Gran Turismo competition :gtpflag:, it struck me just how many cars from GT6 were on site yesterday.

Since we have 15 events in the Goodwood section, and many many more cars not included in the game that could be added to the section, I think a lot of people would like to see more Goodwood time trials added (I know I personally enjoyed the Aston Martin competition in the UK as a new addition to the roster).

If it's too difficult to add events into the Goodwood section itself, perhaps some events could be added regularly via the Seasonal Events, say 3 at a time like the Goodwood section in game. Some obvious examples of cars that could be included in future would be the 3 Senna vehicles, or 3 of the Vision Concepts.

If you would like to see more Goodwood hillclimb time trials in the game, please like this thread :cheers:

[A brief note to any mods - if this question has been asked, the search mode could not find it, typing in Goodwood into the search on this Q&A forum only came up with 18 answers of which none related to the above question]

👍 This is a very good question.

Back