Will you buy GT7?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darragh
  • 5 comments
  • 812 views

Gt7


  • Total voters
    13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
309
Ireland
Galway
Messages
Artful_Alonso14
At the moment, do you think you will buy gt7? if maybe, go with your most likely option, even if it's just 51:49.
 
No! Unless it has all the features ready available out of the box. I'm sick of this waiting for stuff I already paid for months ago.
 
Not based on gt6's utter failure. Not going to go get a ps4 for a beta test.
 
Buy, but not pre-order, like i did with GT6 :grumpy:
 
I would watch reviews, get information, feedback from here etc From those willing (Or foolish) enough to pre-order or buy it day-one. I will base the decision on that, and that's probably what someone should do with most games, get proper info from Critics before buying.

Now with most games, pre-release information/trailers from devs is important and can hype things up. This does not apply to PD, If you want to be the least disappointed, just read whatever PD say, then expect the opposite.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back